Copyright © SVNCSC. All rights reserved.
The Sacramento Valley National Cemetery Support Committee (SVNCSC) is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. The mission of the Support Committee is to provide assistance and support to The Sacramento Valley National Cemetery (SVNC) by participating and developing commemorative cemetery programs and projects. These programs and projects include, but are not limited to:
- Enhance the cemetery environment
- Maintenance of the Avenue of Flags
- Aid with the expansion of cemetery grounds (not funded by the Veteran's Administration)
- Seek to provide aid to other local Veteran Support groups
The Sacramento Valley National Cemetery Support Committee (SVNCSC) raises funds to provide financial support to:
- Memorial Day Weekend - Placing a flag in front of each headstone; The Memorial Day Event; Removal of the flag from the headstone
- The Wreaths Across America Event - The Wreath Program and placement of wreaths in front of each headstone.
- The Avenue of Flags
Additionally, in conjunction with cemetery staff, promote educational information regarding The Sacramento Valley National Cemetery (SVNC) through outreach event activities.
HONOR, RESPECT, WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
Sacramento Valley National Cemetery (SVNCSC)
The Sacramento Valley National Cemetery Support Committee (SVNCSC) is organized exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
DISCLAIMER: This website is not sponsored by the Department of Veterans Affairs / National Cemetery Administration; this site is owned by a nonprofit corporation completely separate from the Department of Veterans Affairs.